1. Product characteristics of welded steel pipe
Straight seam welded pipe production process is simple, high production efficiency, low cost and rapid development. The strength of spiral welded pipe is generally higher than that of straight seam welded pipe. It can produce welded pipe with larger pipe diameter with narrow blank, and it can also produce welded pipe with different pipe diameter with blank of the same width. But compared with the same length of straight seam pipe, the weld length increases by 30~100%, and the production speed is lower.
2. Welding steel pipe process
Raw material uncoiling -- leveling -- end cutting and welding -- looper -- forming -- welding -- removal of internal and external bead -- pre-correction -- induction heat treatment -- sizing and straightening -- Eddy current inspection -- cutting off -- water pressure inspection -- pickling -- final inspection (strict control) -- Packaging -- shipment.
3. What is the difference between seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe
Seamless steel tube is the steel billet through a series of heating, perforation and final processing to predetermined size, the whole steel tube is seamless. Welding steel pipe is the steel belt or steel plate, according to the predetermined size of the specifications, bending, shaping, welding, etc., to make welding steel pipe, it has at least one gap.
Generally speaking, the pressure resistance degree of seamless pipe is higher than that of welded steel pipe, but with the progress of technology, some welded steel pipe can also reach the same pressure value after treatment.
4. Classification of welded steel pipes
Classification by use:
It is also divided into general welded pipe, galvanized welded pipe, oxygen blown welded pipe, wire sleeve, metric welded pipe, roller pipe, deep well pump pipe, automobile pipe, transformer pipe, electric welding thin-walled pipe, electric welding special-shaped pipe, scaffolding pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Classification by production method:
(1) According to the process: arc welding pipe, resistance welding pipe (high frequency, low frequency), gas welding pipe, furnace welding pipe.
(2) According to the weld - straight seam welded pipe, spiral welded pipe.
Classification by sectional shape:
(1) Steel pipe with simple section -- circular steel pipe, square steel pipe, oval steel pipe, triangular steel pipe, hexagonal steel pipe, diamond steel pipe, octagonal steel pipe, semicircular steel circle, others.
(2) Steel pipe with complex section -- unequal hexagonal steel pipe, five-valve plum shaped steel pipe, double convex steel pipe, double concave steel pipe, melon seed shaped steel pipe, conical steel pipe, corrugated steel pipe, watchcase steel pipe, others.
5. Application scope of welded steel pipe
The products are widely used in the tap water engineering, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, urban construction, is one of the 20 key products developed in China.
For liquid transport: water supply, drainage.
For gas transmission: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas.
For structure: for pile pipe, for bridge; Pipes for wharves, roads, building structures, etc.
6. welded steel pipe manufacturers
HDT Tubing Co., Ltd. (https://www.hdtsteel.com) is a large welded steel pipe manufacturer in China. The company advanced production equipment, strong technical force, perfect after-sales service. The steel pipes we produce are of high quality and meet international standards. Products are exported to Europe, America, Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions, well received by customers. The company has sufficient inventory, first-class service, welcome customized procurement.