1. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Introduction
As shown in the picture, this is stainless steel seamless pipe. It is stamped out of an iron bar. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe is a hollow section, without joints around the strip. Air, steam, water and other weak corrosive medium and acid, alkali, salt and other chemical corrosive medium corrosion. Stainless steel pipe is also called acid - resistant steel pipe.
2.Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Parameters
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Surface||2B, 2BA, BA, HL, NO4, SB|
|Alloy or Not||Non-Alloy|
|Wall thickness||2.11-300mm. Sizes can be customized.|
|Outside Diameter||21.3-1420mm. Sizes can be customized.|
3. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Features
(1) First, the thicker the thickness of the Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe, the more reasonable and applicable it is, the thinner the wall thickness, its processing cost will increase significantly.
(2) Second, the Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe processing process decision its limitation, the general seamless tube precision is low: uneven wall thickness, tube surface gloss is low, from the tube cost is relatively high, and the inner surface also has black spots, small black spots are not easy to remove.
(3) Third, its monitoring and shape must be solved without a net. Therefore,Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes advantages in high pressure, high toughness and material level of mechanical system.
4. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Specifications and Appearance Quality
(1)According to gb14975-94 "Stainless Steel Seamless Steel Pipe", the normal length of hot rolled steel pipe (indefinite) is 1.5~10m, and the hot extruded steel pipe is equal to or greater than 1m. Cold drawn (rolled) steel tube wall thickness 0.5 ~ 1.0mm, 1.0 ~ 7m; The wall thickness is greater than 1.0mm and 1.5-8m.
(2)There are 45 kinds of hot-rolled (hot-extruded) steel tubes with diameters of 54-480mm; There are 36 kinds of wall thickness 4.5-45mm. There are 65 kinds of cold-drawn (rolled) steel tubes with diameters of 6 ~ 200mm and 39 kinds of wall thickness of 0.5 ~ 21mm.
(3) Cracks, folding, cracks, cracks, rolling, separation and crusting shall not be found on the inner and outer surfaces of steel pipes. These defects should be completely removed (except for machined pipes) without removing wall thickness and outer wall. Diameter over negative deviation. Other minor surface defects that do not exceed allowable negative deviations shall not be removed.
(4) Allowable depth in straight path. Hot rolled and hot extrusion steel tubes, diameter not less than or equal to 140mm, not more than 5% of the nominal wall thickness, the maximum depth not more than 0.5mm; Cold-drawn (rolled) steel tubes shall not be greater than 4% of nominal wall thickness, and the maximum depth shall not be greater than 0.3mm.
(5) Both ends of Stainless steel pipe should be cut at right angles to remove burrs.
5. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe Application
Stainless steel seamless tube is widely used in industry and high precision structures, such as petroleum geological drilling must use it. It is also used as a pipeline for transporting oil, natural gases, gases, water and some solid substances. Stainless steel seamless steel tube is a kind of high precision structural steel tube, which can be used to manufacture structural parts and mechanical parts.
6. Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe & Welded Pipe Differences
(1) Differences in the production process
After rolling steel plates or strips, stainless steel welded tubes are welded together to form equipment and molds. The inner wall of the pipe is usually welded. The seamless pipe is made of round tube blank as raw material, and is drilled, cold rolled and cold drawn through the hot extrusion production process. There is no welding point in the pipe.
(2) Differences in the pipe appearance
For stainless steel welded tubes, the wall thickness tolerance is very small and the thickness is very uniform throughout the circumference. High precision steel tube, high brightness inside and outside the tube surface, the length can be arbitrarily set. Seamless steel pipe has low precision, uneven wall thickness, low brightness of inner surface, high cost of fixed size, internal and external installation and black spots. As a result, seamless tubes are usually produced with thicker walls.
(3) Differences in the performance and price
Seamless tubes have higher corrosion resistance, pressure resistance and high temperature resistance than welded tubes. With the improvement of welded pipe manufacturing process, the mechanical properties and mechanical properties gradually approach seamless pipe. Seamless tubes are more complex to manufacture and more expensive than welded tubes.
7. Manufacturer in China
HDT Tubing Co., LTD is located in Liaocheng, Shandong, China. The company is located in Huitong Metal International logistics Park, Liaocheng Development Zone, Shandong Province, which is a comprehensive enterprise integrating production and sales. Since its establishment in 2008, the company has become the largest and most complete steel producer in Hebei, Shandong and Henan surrounding areas. Our company has advanced production equipment, perfect product testing means and quality assurance system, the company staff have a strong sense of responsibility. The annual sales of the company is about tens of millions of yuan, and become the largest luxi partner of eight steel mills such as Ji steel, Lai steel, Ri steel, Tang Steel, Han Steel, An steel, Jin Steel, Ma steel and so on, and maintain a good cooperative relationship with them. Enterprise steel products market vast, exported to Japan, the United States, Europe, India, Southeast Asia and other places. Our company in line with the "realistic, efficient, innovative" team spirit, to participate in the fierce market competition, first-class product quality, preferential product prices, satisfactory sales service, to win your support and trust. We are willing to work together with friends from all walks of life for common development.