Roofing sheets, also known as corrugated plates, profiled steel plates, color steel tiles, etc., are profiled panels that are rolled and cold-formed into various waveforms using galvanized sheets. It is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, The roof, wall and interior and exterior wall decorations of large-span steel structure houses have the characteristics of light weight, high strength, rich color, convenient and fast construction, earthquake resistance, fire resistance, rain resistance, long life, and maintenance-free. They have been widely promoted and applied.
Advantages of color steel sheet:
Light weight: 10-14 kg/m2, equivalent to 1/30 of a brick wall. High strength: it can be used as a load-bearing board for ceiling enclosures, resisting bending and compression, and beams and columns are not used in general houses. Bright color: no surface decoration is required, and the coating retention period of the color galvanized steel plate is 10-15 years. Flexible and quick installation: The construction period can be shortened by more than 40%, which greatly shortens our construction period.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?