The english name of corrugated plate (also called corrugated board, hollow grid board, Wantong board, double wall board) is: PP plate sheet. It is a new type of material with light weight, waterproof, shockproof, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, and rich colors. It is moisture-proof , Anti-corrosion and has other advantages.
1. Classified according to application parts-divided into roof panels, wall panels, floor decks and ceiling panels, etc. In use, color steel plates are used as wall decoration panels at the same time, and the architectural decoration effect is relatively novel and unique.
2. According to wave height classification-divided into high wave board (wave height ≥70mm), medium wave board (wave height <70mm) and low wave board (wave height <30mm)
3. Classified by substrate material—divided into hot-dip galvanized substrates, hot-dip galvanized aluminum substrates, and hot-dip galvanized aluminum substrates.
4. Classified according to the structure of plate seam-divided into lap, undercut and crimp structure. Among them, the undercut and crimped medium and high-wave boards should be used as roof panels with higher waterproof requirements, the overlapped medium and high-wave galvanized sheets should be used as floor panels, the overlapped low-wave boards should be used as wall panels.
5. Corrugated board specifications: thickness 0.2mm～1.0mm; effective width: 608mm, 760mm, 820mm, 900mm, 950mm, 960mm, 1025mm, etc.
China: GB/T12754-2006 Color Coated Steel Plates and Strips.
American Standard: ASTM A792M color-coated steel sheet implementation standard.
Japanese standard: JIS G3312 CGCC pre-coated hot-dip galvanized steel sheet and coil standard.