Cold rolled steel sheet
What is cold rolled steel sheet?
Cold rolled steel sheet (plates) are made of hot-rolled coils as raw materials, which are rolled at room temperature below the recrystallization temperature, including plates and coils. Among them, the ones in sheet are called steel plate, also called box plate or flat plate: the length is very long, the ones in rolls are called steel strip, also called coil. the thickness of more than 0.15mm is called plate, and the thickness of less than 0.15mm is called foil.
Usage and advantages of cold rolled steel sheet in our lives.
Cold rolled steel sheets have a wide range of uses, and are often used to process automotive panel manufacturing, electrical products, aviation, precision instruments, food cans, etc. Cold rolled coils can provide a large number of high-precision and excellent performance steel plates and strips. Cold-rolled coils have accurate dimensions and uniform thickness; extremely thin strips that cannot be produced by hot rolling can be obtained (the thinnest can be less than 0.001mm). The surface quality of cold-rolled products is superior, and there are no defects such as pitting and pressing into iron scale that often occur in hot-rolled coils.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?