Alloy plate means that with the development of science and technology and industry, higher requirements are put forward on materials, such as higher strength, resistance to high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, corrosion resistance, abrasion and other special physical and chemical properties. Steel can no longer fully meet the requirements, so alloy steel plates have appeared, such as bridge plates, container plates, ship plates, and wear plates.
Alloy steel is often used in the production of ships, vehicle containers, and blast furnace tanks. It is widely used in manufacturing industries such as bridges, construction, machinery, and pressure vessels.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- list of steel companies in china
- 24 kinds of common steel materials and their properties!
- China steel price forecast 2022
- 316 Stainless Steel Pipe Specifications
- Steel coil manufacturers in USA
- Stainless steel grade Guide