Pre coated galvanized steel coil（PPGI）
Pre coated galvanized steel coil(ppgi), also known as pre-coated steel or color-coated steel coil, is a product made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, electro-galvanized steel sheet, etc. As the substrate, after surface cooling, pickling, and pretreatment afterwards, apply one or several layers of organic coating on the surface, and then bake and cure. The color-coated steel coil is light in weight, beautiful in appearance, good in corrosion resistance, and can be processed directly.
The colors are generally divided into gray, sea blue, brick red, etc., which are mainly used in industries such as advertising, construction, decoration, home appliances, home appliances, furniture, and transportation. The coatings used for color coated steel coils are based on the environment in which the resin is selected, such as polyester silicon modified polyester, polyvinyl chloride plastisols, polyvinylidene chloride, etc.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- list of steel companies in china
- 24 kinds of common steel materials and their properties!
- China steel price forecast 2022
- 316 Stainless Steel Pipe Specifications
- Steel coil manufacturers in USA
- Stainless steel grade Guide