Pre coated galvanized steel coil（PPGI）
Pre coated galvanized steel coil(ppgi), also known as pre-coated steel or color-coated steel coil, is a product made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, electro-galvanized steel sheet, etc. As the substrate, after surface cooling, pickling, and pretreatment afterwards, apply one or several layers of organic coating on the surface, and then bake and cure. The color-coated steel coil is light in weight, beautiful in appearance, good in corrosion resistance, and can be processed directly.
The colors are generally divided into gray, sea blue, brick red, etc., which are mainly used in industries such as advertising, construction, decoration, home appliances, home appliances, furniture, and transportation. The coatings used for color coated steel coils are based on the environment in which the resin is selected, such as polyester silicon modified polyester, polyvinyl chloride plastisols, polyvinylidene chloride, etc.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?