Pure copper has good electrical conductivity and is widely used in the manufacture of wires, cables, brushes, etc.; it has good thermal conductivity and is often used to manufacture magnetic instruments and meters that must be protected from magnetic interference, such as compasses and aviation instruments; excellent plasticity, It is easy to be processed by hot pressing and cold pressing, and can be made into copper materials such as tubes, rods, wires, strips, strips, plates, and foils.
The copper products we sell are as follows: copper tubes, copper plates, copper rods, copper strips, copper wires, and copper foils. Main materials: H62, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90, C2600, C2680, C2700, C5210, C5191, C51000, QBe2.0, C1100, T2, etc.
Most of our products are sold to these regions below.
South American market: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, etc;
Southeast Asian market: Brunei, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, etc;
South African market: Zimbabwe, Botswana, Eswatini, Mozambique, etc.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?