Pure copper has good electrical conductivity and is widely used in the manufacture of wires, cables, brushes, etc.; it has good thermal conductivity and is often used to manufacture magnetic instruments and meters that must be protected from magnetic interference, such as compasses and aviation instruments; excellent plasticity, It is easy to be processed by hot pressing and cold pressing, and can be made into copper materials such as tubes, rods, wires, strips, strips, plates, and foils.
The copper products we sell are as follows: copper tubes, copper plates, copper rods, copper strips, copper wires, and copper foils. Main materials: H62, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90, C2600, C2680, C2700, C5210, C5191, C51000, QBe2.0, C1100, T2, etc.
Most of our products are sold to these regions
South American market: Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, etc;
Southeast Asian market: Brunei, Myanmar, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, etc;
South African market: Zimbabwe, Botswana, Eswatini, Mozambique, etc.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- list of steel companies in china
- 24 kinds of common steel materials and their properties!
- China steel price forecast 2022
- 316 Stainless Steel Pipe Specifications
- Steel coil manufacturers in USA
- Stainless steel grade Guide