Copper wire refers to a wire drawn from a hot-rolled copper rod without annealing (but a smaller size wire may require intermediate annealing). It can be used for weaving nets, cables, copper brush filters, etc.
Standards for copper wire
Comparison table of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for copper wire
National standard: GB/T 3953--2009
American Standard: ASTM B224-2014
Japanese standard: JIS C 3102-1984
German standard: DIN EN 12166-1998
Characteristics and uses of Copper wire
Copper wire has the same high strength limit, elastic limit, yield limit and fatigue limit as special steel, and at the same time has high electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, high hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, good casting performance, and non-magnetic. It has the characteristics of non-sparking and impact, which is widely used in mold manufacturing, machinery, electronics and other industries.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?