Copper plate is a high-stability, low-maintenance roofing and curtain wall material, which is environmentally friendly, safe to use, easy to process, and highly resistant to corrosion. Copper plate classification: aluminum bronze plate, brass plate, tin bronze plate, silicon bronze plate, beryllium bronze plate, tungsten copper plate, red copper plate, etc.
Commonly used copper plate grades: H62, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90, C2600, C2680, C2700, C5210, etc.
Standards for copper plates
Comparison table of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for copper plates.
China: GBT 5231-2014
American Standard: ASTM B196M-2003
German standard: DIN17660-1983
Japanese standard: JIS H 3130-2006
Characteristics and uses of brass tubes
The brass plate has very good plasticity and high strength, good cutting performance, easy welding, and high tolerance to general corrosion. Commonly used for complex cold-drawn and deep-drawn parts, such as radiator shells, ducts, bellows, cartridge cases, gaskets, etc.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?