Seamless steel pipe
Seamless steel pipe is a kind of pipe with a hollow section and used in large quantities for conveying fluid. The production process of seamless steel pipe is to pierce a solid tube billet or steel ingot into a hollow capillary tube, and then roll it into a steel tube of the required size.
Seamless steel pipe Production Process
Main production process of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe (△main inspection process):
Tube billet preparation and inspection △→tube billet heating→perforation→tube rolling→steel pipe reheating→fixed (reduced) diameter→heat treatment△→finished pipe straightening→finishing→inspection△(non-destructive, physical and chemical, bench inspection)→storage
Purpose of seamless steel pipe
The Seamless steel pipe are mainly used in the pipeline construction of heavy industry, the main frame construction of light industry, and construction decoration industries.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?