Seamless steel pipe
Seamless steel pipe is a kind of pipe with a hollow section and used in large quantities for conveying fluid. The production process of seamless steel pipe is to pierce a solid tube billet or steel ingot into a hollow capillary tube, and then roll it into a steel tube of the required size.
Seamless steel pipe Production Process
Main production process of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe (△main inspection process):
Tube billet preparation and inspection △→tube billet heating→perforation→tube rolling→steel pipe reheating→fixed (reduced) diameter→heat treatment△→finished pipe straightening→finishing→inspection△(non-destructive, physical and chemical, bench inspection)→storage
Purpose of seamless steel pipe
The Seamless steel pipe are mainly used in the pipeline construction of heavy industry, the main frame construction of light industry, and construction decoration industries.
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- Top 10 steel pipe manufacturers in world
- A335 P91 seamless steel pipe welding process
- list of steel companies in china
- 24 kinds of common steel materials and their properties!
- China steel price forecast 2022
- 316 Stainless Steel Pipe Specifications
- Steel coil manufacturers in USA
- Stainless steel grade Guide