Aluminum coil is a kind of metal sheet, which is melted from aluminum ingots, plus different alloys, processed into aluminum coils by casting or hot rolling, cold rolling, annealing, and cross-cutting. Aluminum coils have low density, light weight, and easy handling. It can be strengthened, plasticity, good thermal conductivity. Therefore, it is widely used in power plants and chemical plants for pipe insulation, heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, etc.
Standard for aluminum coils
Comparison of Chinese and foreign implementation standards for aluminum coils:
China: GB/T 3880-2006 /GB/T 28904-2012
American Standard: ASTM B209
Japanese standard: JIS H4000-2006
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?