1.What is Galvanized Steel Coil?
Galvanized coil is a thin steel sheet with a layer of zinc adhered to the surface. At present, it is mainly produced by continuous galvanizing process, that is, galvanized steel plate is made by continuously immersing rolled steel plates in a plating tank in which zinc is melted. The galvanized steel coil is manufactured by the hot-dip method, but immediately after it is out of the tank, it is heated to about 500 ℃ to form an alloy coating of zinc and iron. Galvanized coil has good adhesion and weldability. Our company is a galvanized coil supplier. The monthly production capacity of galvanized steel coil with thickness of 0.4-2mm is 3,000 tons. The company has sufficient inventory and quality assurance.
2.Parameters of galvanized coil
|Product Name||Galvanized Steel Coil|
3.Galvanized Steel Coil Properties
1. Galvanized steel coil has good corrosion resistance.
2. Galvanized coil with good surface quality and high dimensional accuracy.
3. The galvanized coil adopts the grade of low carbon steel plate, which has good cold bending and welding performance, as well as certain stamping performance.
4.Galvanized Steel Coil Coating Definition
1.Spangle Coating: During the normal solidification process of the zinc layer, the zinc grains grow freely and form a coating with an obvious spangle shape.
2.Minimized Spangle Coating: During the solidification process of the zinc layer, the zinc grains are artificially restricted to form the smallest possible spangle coating.
3.Spangle-free: The coating obtained by adjusting the chemical composition of the plating solution has no visible spangle morphology and a uniform surface.
4.zinc-iron alloy coating: Heat treatment of the steel strip after passing through the galvanizing bath to form an alloy layer of zinc and iron throughout the coating. A coating that can be painted directly without further treatment other than cleaning.
5.Differential Coating: For both sides of galvanized steel sheet, coatings with different zinc layer weights are required.
6.Smooth: Smoothing is a cold rolling process with a small amount of deformation on the galvanized steel sheet to improve the surface appearance of the galvanized steel sheet.
5.Application of Galvanized Coils
Galvanized steel coils can be divided into hot-rolled galvanized coils and cold-rolled galvanized coils, which are mainly used in construction, home appliances, automobiles, containers, transportation and home improvement. Especially steel structure construction, automobile manufacturing, steel silo manufacturing and other industries.
6.How to choose galvanized steel coil?
1. First, choose the right steel coil supplier. Professional steel manufacturers have strict requirements on galvanizing technology, so product quality and technical standards will be more reliable. Our company is a professional supplier of galvanized steel coil, with guaranteed product quality and favorable price, you can buy with confidence.
2. Selection of basic materials. The quality of the base material of galvanized steel coil is closely related to the quality and durability of the final product, so it is necessary to pay attention to this detail when selecting products.
3. Selection of galvanized pattern. Different uses have different flower types.