1.Copper Rod Introduction
Copper rods refer to solid copper rods that are extruded or drawn. There are many types of copper rods, including copper rods, brass rods, bronze rods and cupronickel rods. Different types of copper rods have different molding processes and characteristics. Copper rod production processes include extrusion, rolling, continuous casting and drawing. Copper rods are widely used in the manufacture of precision instruments, ship parts, electrical and thermal conductivity equipment, etc.
2.Copper rod type
1. The brass rod is a rod-like object made of an alloy of copper and zinc.
2. Red copper is a relatively pure type of copper. According to its composition, it can be divided into: ordinary red copper, oxygen-free copper, deoxidized copper, and special copper.
3. The bronze rod has high strength and hardness below 400°C.
4. The cupronickel rod is a copper alloy with nickel as the main alloying element, and is a continuous solid solution formed by Cu and Ni.
3.Copper rod material
Copper rod materials mainly include: H59, H59-1, H59-2, H59-3, H60, H60-2, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90; C1100, C1020, C2680, C2800, C2600, C2801, C5191, C5210, C2200, C7521, C7541, C17200, C1070, C7701, QSn6.5-0.1,QSn8-0.3, QSn4-0.3, BZn18-18, BZn15-20, CuBe2, etc.
4.Copper rod performance
1. The mechanical properties and wear resistance of brass rods are very good.
2. Red copper has good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
3. The bronze rod has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and processing and forming properties.
4.The cupronickel rod has good corrosion resistance, medium strength and good electrical properties.
5.Copper rod application
|Brass rod||Precision instruments, ship parts, gun shells, auto parts, medical accessories, electrical accessories|
|Red copper rod||Electrical and thermal conductivity equipment|
|Bronze rod||Motor commutator, slip ring, high temperature switch, electrode of electric welding machine, roller, clamper, brake disc, disc|
|Cupronickel rod||Material of construction, high resistance, thermocouple alloy|
6.Copper rod forming process
1. Extrusion-rolling-stretching-annealing-finishing-finished product.
2. Continuous casting-rolling-stretching-annealing-finishing-finished product.
3. Continuous extrusion-stretching-annealing-finishing-finished product.