Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
The galvanized steel pipe price is not invariable. Galvanized steel pipe price 600 US dollars - 711 US dollars / ton philippines. Its change is affected by many factors. You must also consider these factors when purchasing galvanized steel pipes. One of our main markets is the Philippines. We always try our best to keep the price of galvanized steel pipe stable in the Philippines amid market fluctuations.
Galvanized steel pipe is widely used and has great market potential
Galvanized steel pipes are divided into hot-dip galvanizing and electrical steel galvanizing.
Hot dip galvanized steel pipes are widely used in construction, machinery, coal mining, chemical industry, electric power, railway vehicles, automobile industry, roads, bridges, containers, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, exploration machinery, greenhouse construction and other manufacturing industries.
Welded steel pipes with hot-dip or electro galvanized coating on the surface of galvanized steel pipes. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipes and prolong their service life. Galvanized pipes are widely used. In addition to being used as pipeline pipes for water transmission, gas, oil and other general low-pressure fluids, they are also used as oil well pipes and oil transmission pipes in the petroleum industry, especially in offshore oil fields, pipes for oil heaters, condensing coolers and coal distillation oil washing exchangers of chemical coking equipment, trestle pipe piles and support frames of mine tunnels.
The performance of galvanized steel pipe is also one of the important indexes to measure the price
So what will affect the performance of galvanized steel pipe?
(1) Carbon; The higher the carbon content, the higher the hardness of the steel, but the worse its plasticity and toughness.
(2) Sulfur is a harmful impurity in steel. Steel with high sulfur content is prone to crack when processed under high temperature and high pressure, which is usually called thermal brittleness.
(3) Phosphorus can significantly reduce the plasticity and toughness of steel, especially at low temperature. This phenomenon is called cold embrittlement. In high-quality steel, sulfur and phosphorus should be strictly controlled. On the other hand, low carbon steel has high sulfur and phosphorus content and easy cutting, which is conducive to improving the machinability of steel.
(4) Manganese; It can improve the strength of steel, weaken and eliminate the adverse effects of sulfur, and improve the hardenability of steel. High alloy steel (high manganese steel) with high manganese content has good wear resistance and other physical properties.
(5) Silicon; It can improve the hardness of steel, but reduce the plasticity and toughness. Electrical steel contains a certain amount of silicon, which can improve its soft magnetic properties.
(6) Tungsten; It can improve the red hardness and thermal strength of steel and improve the wear resistance of steel.
(7) Chromium can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
In order to improve the corrosion resistance, the ordinary steel pipe (black pipe) is galvanized. Galvanized steel pipes are divided into hot-dip galvanizing and electrical steel galvanizing. The hot-dip galvanizing layer is thick and the galvanizing cost is low. Galvanized steel pipe can be selected.
Five factors affect the galvanized steel pipe price
1) Global economic situation
Globally, the demand for steel continues to grow with the development of the world economy. For a country, the development of the steel industry is also positively related to the economic development of the country. The speed of economic growth has a direct impact on the social consumption demand for steel, thus affecting the price of steel products. It can be said that the development of the iron and steel industry is obviously affected by the economic cycle. When the national economy is in a period of rapid growth, the market demand for iron and steel products is strong and the price rises; When the national economy enters a period of adjustment, the price of galvanized steel pipe will also fall.
2) Galvanized steel pipe Cost status
At present, 2 / 3 of the world's steel output and the vast majority of China's steel output are produced with iron ore as the basic raw material. Therefore, the change of iron ore price is the key factor affecting the production cost of iron and steel products. At the same time, the energy such as water, electricity and gas consumed in the production and operation of the iron and steel industry and the transportation of iron and steel products and goods also constitute the operating cost and profitability of the iron and steel industry.
3) Technical level
Technical level is one of the important factors affecting the price of steel products. The impact of technological progress on the price of iron and steel products mainly comes from three aspects:
First, the impact on the production process, and then on the production cost;
Second, technological progress has led to the emergence of alternatives to galvanized steel pipes, thereby reducing the demand for steel;
Third Technological progress has led to the substitution of galvanized steel pipe for other materials, thus increasing the demand for steel.
4) Supply and demand situation and expectation
The market price of any commodity is closely related to the supply and demand, and steel products are no exception. Therefore, investors should pay close attention to the supply and demand of galvanized steel pipes and analyze the price trend of steel
5) International steel price trend
The price of domestic steel is inextricably linked with the international market. Therefore, paying attention to the price changes in the international steel spot market and the steel prices published by the relevant exchanges that have launched steel futures trading are beneficial to grasp the trend of China's steel prices.
Galvanized steel pipe price philippines
The Philippine market has always been one of our major export markets for galvanized steel pipes. The galvanized steel pipe market is very active in the Philippines. The price of galvanized steel pipe is 600 US dollars - 711 US dollars / ton .Our galvanized steel pipe price is very popular in the Philippines.We will provide market trend, high-quality galvanized steel pipe wholesale / supply information and the best procurement scheme according to the detailed parameters and real-time quotation of galvanized steel pipe market price products.
Carbon galvanized steel pipe prices
The price of galvanized seamless steel pipe is 600 US dollars - 800 US dollars / ton
Welded galvanized steel pipe price 598 US dollars - 700 US dollars / ton
The price of precision galvanized steel pipe is 712 US dollars - 930 US dollars / ton
Stainless galvanized steel pipe prices
Stainless galvanizedsteel pipe 201 price 30-50/ton
Stainless galvanized steel pipe 304 price 03-05/ton
Stainless galvanized steel tube 304L price 2105 US dollars - 3258 US dollars / ton
Stainless galvanized steel tube 316 price 2600 US dollars - 35800 US dollars / ton
Stainless galvanized steel tube 316L price 80-00/ton
Although we have a certain amount of steel pipe inventory for the Philippine market, we cannot completely guarantee that the steel pipe price will not fluctuate. In order to obtain a more accurate steel pipe price, please contact our experts.