Color coated steel coil price in Australia
Color coated steel coil is a widely used construction industry material in the world. If you are a customer in Australia, HDT provides high-quality and low-price color coated steel coils. This color coated steel coil supplier is in high recognition in the market.
Brief introduction of color coated steel coil
Color coated steel coil is also known as color-coated steel coil or color-coated steel plate in our daily life. It is a kind of strip steel that is continuously degreased on the production line after chemical transfer processing such as phosphating, etc. The strip steel coated with organic paint is then baked at high temperature. Usually, the surface of this kind of steel plate has a contrasting bright color. We also call this kind of steel plate color steel plate and color-coated steel plate. Color coated steel coil is an extension product of hot-dip galvanized steel coil. It consists of three parts: cold-rolled steel coil base material, galvanizing and coating. Because of its excellent weatherability, formability and recyclability, it is increasingly becoming a substitute for wood. Color coated steel coil products supplied by HDT in China adopts the leading particle anti-scratch coating coating technology at home and abroad for curing. The products can be used in garage doors, rolling shutter doors and windows, home appliances and other fields. It has a high sales share in the Australia market.
Color coated steel coil is a composite material, which combines the characteristics of steel plate and organic material. It not only has the mechanical strength and easy forming function of steel plate, but also has the decorative properties and corrosion resistance of organic materials. Color steel coil coating varieties can be divided into: polyester, silicon modified polyester, polyvinylidene fluoride, high weather resistance polyester, clinker sol.
What types of color steel coils are there?
The model of the color coated steel coil is basically determined by the thickness.
The mainstream models are 0.236mm, 0.326 and 0.376 and 0.426. The color coated coil is pressed from color steel plate with a width of basically 1 meter. The size of HDT color coated steel coil products can be customized according to customer needs.
Classification of color coated steel coil materials
Color coated steel coil materials are divided into five categories: packaging, home appliances, building materials, optical materials and decorative materials. Among them, the color coated steel coil materials for home appliances are the best and the most refined, and the production requirements are the highest. The price and quality of the color coated steel coils provided by HDT for Australia customers is absolutely best and can fully meet the various fine requirements of customers.
Coating types of color coated steel coils
Color coated steel coil coating types can be divided into: polyester (PE), silicon modified polyester (SMP), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), high weather resistance polyester (HDP), clinker sol.
The advantages of color coated steel coil
1. Whether it is on a construction site or a factory, color coated steel coils are light and easy to install, much lighter than brick walls.
2. Good performance, although it is light in weight, it has a good thermal insulation function, and its thermal conductivity is still very good.
3. Color coated steel coil has a certain bearing capacity. If used in conjunction with the plate, it can resist bending and pressure.
4. The color of the color coated steel coil is rich. If the color coated steel coil is installed on the outer wall, its color is very beautiful and bright.
The disadvantages of color coated steel coil
1. If its color will decrease after a long time, it needs to be maintained at this time, otherwise the appearance will be affected.
2. When the color coated steel plate has been in contact with the outside world for a long time, it will still rust, which will affect the use. After the color coated steel coil or plate is rusted, the basic ability to resist wind and snow will decrease.
Coatings for the production of color coated steel coils
1. The coating used to produce color steel coil basically consists of four parts, namely resin, pigment, solvent and auxiliary agent. Among them, the solvent is volatile, and its three parts are basically non-volatile.
2. The requirement for these coatings is that the resin used as a film-forming substance is quite stable during the storage period of the coating, without obvious physical and chemical changes, and can be rapidly cured and formed into a film under specified conditions during film formation.
3. There are many kinds of resins. Commonly used resins in coil coatings include acrylic resins, epoxy resins, polyester resins and polyurethane resins.
4. Pigments must be used in conjunction with resins. The main function in coatings is to color the coating film. Different proportions of pigments will affect the hardness, gloss and corrosion resistance of the coating film.
5. The solvent is an important part of the liquid coating for the production of color coated coils, and it is a volatile component during the drying process of the coating. Solvents have a great impact on the manufacture, storage, coating, film formation and film quality of paints produced in color coated steel coils.
Is the color coated steel coil cold-rolled or hot-rolled?
The base plate of color coated steel coil is hot-dip galvanized, and the raw material of hot-dip galvanizing is cold-rolled sheet. The cold-rolled sheet is coated with a layer of zinc, which is galvanized coil. Now galvanizing is generally hot-dip galvanized, so the color coated steel coil belongs to cold-rolled sheet.
The main factors affecting the price of color-coated steel coils
1. Substrate thickness
The thickness of the substrate directly affects the quality of the color steel plate, and it can also directly affect the price of the color-coated steel coil. The thicker the substrate, the higher the price of the color-coated steel plate.
2. Zinc content
The zinc content of the substrate directly affects the rust resistance of the color steel plate. Generally, the zinc content of the high-grade color steel plate is about 120g, the zinc content of the mid-grade color steel plate is about 60g, and the zinc content of the low-grade color steel plate is less than 60g. I believe everyone must understand that the higher the zinc content, the better the quality of the color steel plate, the higher the grade of the color steel plate, and the higher the price of the color-coated steel coil.
3. Thickness of paint film (unit: μm)
The paint film means the layer of colored paint on the outside of the color steel plate. This paint film is also one of the important factors affecting the quality of the color steel plate. The thickness of the paint film, the general high-grade color steel plate paint film is 23μm, the middle-grade color steel plate paint film is between 18-20μm, and the low-grade color steel plate paint film is less than 18μm.
As for the influence of paint film on the price of color-coated steel coils, we will focus on the coating of color-coated steel coils. Different coatings have different prices. For example, the price of fluorocarbon-coated color-coated steel coils is higher than that of ordinary color-coated steel coils.
Purchase color coated steel coils in bulk for Australia market
If you are an Australia customer who need to purchase high-quality and low-price color coated steel coils in bulk from China, I suggest you choose HDT. The color coated steel coils supplier is complete in models and reliable in quality. You can also contact us to customize color coated steel coils of special sizes. We can help you solve all the troubles in your purchasing process.