ASTM A283-D outer diameter 20mm-500mm hot galvanized steel pipe manufacture
- HDT steel
- Delivery time
- 7-15 days
- Payment method
- T/T L/C
- Product customization
- Sales type of goods
- Warehouse stock
- Goods settlement method
- Settlement by actual weight
- Packing method
- Wooden case,20GP/40GP container
- Outer diameter 20mm-500mm
- In stock
- ASTM A283 Grade D
Galvanized steel pipe is divided into hot galvanized steel pipe and cold galvanized steel pipe. Hot galvanized pipe has many uses. It can be used as water, gas, oil and other general low pressure fluid pipeline pipe, but also can be used in the oil industry, especially in the offshore oil field oil well pipe, pipeline and so on. ASTM A283-D Hot dip galvanized pipe has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life
1、Details of ASTM A283-D hot galvanized steel pipe
1、Sawing machine cutting, product incision smooth without burr, good processing performance.
2、The processing technology is mature and the product structure is stable and solid.
3、Providing sawing machine cutting, according to the requirements of the size cutting.
2、Chemical composition effects of ASTM A283-D hot galvanized pipe
(1) carbon: The higher the carbon content, the harder the steel, but its plasticity and toughness are poor.
(2) sulfur: It is hazardous debris in steel. Steel with high sulfur content is easy to crack under pressure processing at high temperature.
(3) Phosphorus:It can significantly reduce the plasticity and toughness of steel.
(4) manganese: It can improve the strength of steel, weaken and eliminate the adverse effects of sulfur, and improve the hardenability of steel.
(5) silicon: It can increase the hardness of steel, but the plasticity and toughness will decrease.
(6) tungsten: It can improve the red hardness, thermal strength and wear resistance of steel.
(7) Chromium: It can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
3、Hot galvanized pipe VS Cold galvanized pipe
Hot dip galvanized steel tube substrate Galvanized steel tube and molten bath occur complex physical and chemical reaction, forming corrosion resistant structure of a tight zinc-ferroalloy layer. Alloy layer is integrated with pure zinc layer and steel tube matrix. So its corrosion resistance is strong.
The zinc layer of cold galvanized steel tube is electrodeposited, and the zinc layer is separated from the steel tube substrate. Zinc layer is thin and zinc layer simply attached to the steel tube substrate, easy to fall off. So its corrosion resistance is poor.
4、Applications of ASTM A283-D hot galvanized pipe
Hot dip galvanized steel pipe is widely used in construction, machinery, chemical industry, electric power, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highway, bridge, container, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, and other manufacturing industries.
If you want to ask anything just fill in the form below and send us. We will contact you within 12 hours.
Name: Kristen time:2022-01-25 14:23:04
Great quality. We need more steel pipes!
Write a review
- Steel coil
- Steel sheet
- Stainless steel
- Carbon steel pipe
- What Is the Difference Between PPGI and PPGL?
- 13 Facts about SPA-H Steel
- Production of precision steel pipes
- Professional manufacturer of cold rolled coil in China
- Color coated steel coil price in Australia
- Custom High Quality Best Price China Manufacturer Steel Coil
- Overview of Q235 steel
- Which copper pipe is better for central air conditioners?