1. Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Introduction
Carbon steel seamless steel pipe is a kind of long steel. The steel pipe has a hollow section and is widely used for conveying fluid pipelines, such as conveying oil, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe has the same bending and torsional strength and lighter weight. It is a kind of economic cross-section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, automobile drive shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffolding used in construction.
2. Carbon Steel Seamless Pimeterspe Para
|Product Name||Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Length||4m-6m or as per customer request|
|Thickness||2-6mm (Size can be customized.)|
|Out Diameter||6-150mm or as per customer request.|
|Packing||Bundle and box or as required|
|Application||Building construction bridging|
3. Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Features
(1)Carbon steel seamless pipe has good anti-corrosion and strong flexibility.
(2)Carbon steel seamless pipe has a long life span.
(3)Carbon steel seamless pipe is clean and bright.
(4)Carbon steel seamless pipe has good adhesion and is easy to coat.
4. ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Description
ASTM A106 seamless steel pipe belongs to American standard steel pipe, A106 includes A106-A, A106-B. ASTM A106 Seamless steel pipe include both cold drawing and hot rolling processes. In addition to the production process, the two are different in accuracy, surface quality, minimum size, mechanical properties, organizational structure. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, boiler, power station, ship, machinery manufacturing, automobile, aviation, aerospace, energy, geology, construction and military industry and other industries.
5. Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Application
Carbon steel seamless pipe is widely used in many fields. Mainly used in fire fighting, gas, irrigation and other fields.We also work on large projects around the world. Our products have been widely recognized and trusted. The main purpose of pipelines is to transport liquids or gases, including oil, natural gas and water, underground.The most common use of steel pipe is to transport products, as the material is ideal for long-term installation. Because of its durability and resistance to damage, it can be buried underground.
6. Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Material factors
(1) the importance of structure heavy industrial building structure, large span structure, high-rise or super high-rise civil building structure or structures and other important structures, should consider the use of good quality seamless steel pipe, for general industrial and civil building structure, according to the nature of the work, the use of ordinary quality seamless steel pipe.
(2) The structure bearing dynamic load directly and the structure in strong earthquake area should choose seamless steel pipe with good comprehensive performance; Generally under static load structure can choose the lower price of seamless steel pipe.
(3) Connection method The welding process will produce welding deformation, welding stress and other welding defects, which may lead to cracks or brittle fracture of the structure. Therefore, welding structure should be strict to material requirements.
(4) The temperature and environment of the structure, seamless steel pipe is easy to be cold and brittle at low temperature, so the structure working at low temperature, especially the welding structure, should choose the killed steel with good low temperature brittle fracture resistance. In addition, the open air structure of Taiyuan seamless steel pipe is easy to produce aging, harmful medium effect of seamless steel pipe is easy to corrosion, fatigue and fracture, should also be different to choose different materials.
(5) too seamless steel pipe thickness, thin seamless steel pipe rolling times, rolling compression ratio is large, large thickness of seamless steel pipe compression ratio is small, so the thickness of precision steel pipe is not only small strength, but also poor plasticity, impact toughness and welding performance. Therefore, the welded structure with large thickness should use better seamless steel pipe.
7.Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe specification china
1 GB3087-1999 seamless steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler 10, 20 2GB / t3090-2000 stainless steel small diameter seamless steel pipe 0Cr18Ni9, 00Cr19Ni10, 0Cr18Ni10Ti, 0Cr17Ni12Mo2, 00Cr17Ni14Mo2, 1Cr18Ni9Ti 3gb / t3094-2000 cold drawn special-shaped seamless steel pipe 10, 20, 35, 45, q295, Q345, Q390, etc
4 GB / t3639-2000 cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe 10, 20, 35, 45 5gb5310-1995 seamless steel pipe 20g, 12crmog, 15CrMoG, 12CR2MOG, 12Cr1MoVG, 1Cr18Ni9, etc. for high pressure boiler
6 GB / t5312-1999 marine carbon and carbon manganese steel seamless steel pipes 320, 360, 410, 460, 490 7gb6479-2000 seamless steel pipes 20, 16Mn, 15MnV, 10MoWVNb, 12CrMo, 15CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 12cr2mo, 12SiMoVNb, etc
8 GB / T8162-1999 seamless steel pipes for structures 20, 45, Q345, 40Cr, 12CrMo, 35CrMo, 30CrMnSi, etc
9 GB / t8163-1999 seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation 10, 20, q295, Q345 10 GB / T 9711.1-1997 Technical delivery conditions of steel pipes for petroleum and natural gas industry Part 1: class a steel pipes l210, L245, L290, l320, L360, etc
11 GB / T 9711.2-1999 petroleum and natural gas industries - Technical delivery conditions for steel transmission pipes - Part 2: Grade B steel pipes l245nb, l290nb, l360nb, l415nb, etc
12 GB / T 9711.3-2005 petroleum and natural gas industry - Technical delivery conditions of steel transmission pipes - Part 3: Grade C steel pipes l245nc, l290nc, l360nc, l415nc, etc
L245ncs, l290ncs, l360ncs, l415ncs, etc
13 GB9948-1988 seamless steel pipes for petroleum cracking 20, 12CrMo, 15CrMo, 1Cr5Mo, 1cr19ni9, etc
14 GB13296-1991 stainless steel seamless steel pipes for boilers and heat exchangers 0Cr18Ni9, 1cr19ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 1cr18ni12mo2ti, 1Cr17, etc
15 GB / T14975-2002 structural stainless steel seamless steel pipes 1Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18 ni9ti, 1Cr17, 1Cr13, etc
16 GB / T14976-2002 stainless steel seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation 0Cr18Ni9, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0Cr13, etc
17 GB / t17396-1998 hot rolled seamless steel pipe for hydraulic prop 20, 35, 45, 27SiMn, 30mnnbre 18 GB18248-2000 seamless steel pipe for gas cylinder 37Mn, 34Mn2V, 30CrMo, 35CrMo 19 gjb459-88 directional spiral special-shaped seamless steel pipe for rocket launcher 16Mn 20 gjb1664-93 specification for seamless steel pipe for cylinder liner of armored vehicle engine 38CrMoAl 21 gjb1949-94 specification for alloy seamless steel pipe for thin-walled gun barrel pcrni1moa, pcrni2moa 717 22 gjb2608-96 specification for structural steel thick wall seamless steel pipe for aviation 20, 35, 45, 38cra, 38CrMoAlA, 30CrMnSiA, 30CrMnSiA, etc
8.ASTM A106 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe specification
ASTM A106 seamless steel pipe belongs to American standard steel pipe, including a106-a and a106-b.
The former is equivalent to the domestic 10# material, while the latter is equivalent to the domestic 20# material. It belongs to ordinary carbon steel series and is one of the commonly used materials. ASTM A106 seamless steel pipe includes two processes: cold drawing and hot rolling. In addition to different production processes, they are different in accuracy, surface quality, minimum size, mechanical properties and organizational structure. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, boiler, power station, ship, machinery manufacturing, automobile, aviation, aerospace, energy, geology, construction, military industry and other industries.
9.ASTM A106 calculation method for bearing pressure of seamless steel pipe
S = 8; P is less than 17.5MPa seamless steel pipe, s is the safety factor seamless steel pipe, and the wall thickness is 3mm,
Allowable pressure of pipe P = (2)* σ/ S* δ）/ D
Where: the pressure is p and the wall thickness is δ， What is the maximum pressure of seamless steel pipe?
Let the tensile strength of the material be σ， Zhan Zhirong learned that the outer diameter of the pipe is D;
Pipe wall thickness δ= （P*D）/（2* σ/ S）
Where s is the safety factor;
Because P is less than 7MPa, Zhan Jirong learned that s is selected as s = 4;
We choose the safety factor as s = 6; The tensile strength of 20 steel is 410mpa, the steel market, and the outer diameter of the pipe is d