1. 3003 aluminum coil Parameters
Our company is a supplier of aluminum coils, long-term supply of 3003 aluminum alloy coils with a thickness of 0.2-2.5mm. Adequate inventory, quality assurance, price concessions. If you have special requirements for specifications and dimensions, we are very happy to provide you with customized services.
|Product name||3003 aluminum plate|
|Executive standard||ASTM, GB/T, EN|
|Length||500-15000mm or according to customer demand|
|Tensile strength σb (MPa)||120-160|
|Yield strength σ0.2 (MPa)||≥85|
|Elongation δ5 (%)||5|
|Application||Mobile phone battery shell material, lighting, interior decoration, power battery shell material|
2.3003 aluminum coil has high plasticity and excellent anti-rust
1. Excellent anti-rust properties.
2. Good forming properties and welding properties.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance.
4. High plasticity in the annealed state.
3. 3003 aluminum coil Chemical composition
4. 3003 aluminum coil Application
3003 aluminum coil is mainly used for low-load parts working in liquid or gas medium, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricating oil conduits, various liquid containers and other small-load parts made by deep drawing.
3003 aluminum coils are widely used in kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage devices, tanks, tanks for transporting liquid products, various pressure vessels and pipes, heat exchangers, rivets, welding wires, washing machine cylinders, etc.
5.3003 aluminum coil heat treatment process
1. Complete annealing: heating at 390~430℃; the holding time is 30~120min depending on the effective thickness of the material; cooling to 300℃ with the furnace at a speed of 30~50℃/h, and then air cooling.
2. Rapid annealing: heating at 350～370℃; the holding time is 30～120min depending on the effective thickness of the material; air or water cooling.
3. Quenching and aging: Quenching at 500～510℃, air cooling; artificial aging at 95～105℃, 3h, air cooling, natural aging at room temperature for 120h.
6.Factors affecting the price of 3003 Aluminum Coil
1. Aluminum ingot price: The price of aluminum coil products changes with the fluctuation of aluminum ingot price.
2. Different processing costs: The processing costs per ton of alloy grades are different, and the prices of aluminum coils of the same type and specifications are also different. This is related to the manufacturer's equipment capacity, product quality and other costs.
3. Freight: Logistics and transportation are an important part of aluminum coil sales. The length of the transportation distance and the quantity of goods all affect the price of aluminum coils.
4. The price of aluminum coil will be affected by the market demand.