1. What is stainless steel plate?
The stainless steel plate has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to acid, alkaline gas, solution and other media. It is an alloy steel that is not easy to rust, but it is not absolutely rust free. Stainless steel plate refers to steel plate resistant to weak medium corrosion such as atmosphere, steam and water, while acid resistant steel plate refers to steel plate resistant to chemical etching medium corrosion such as acid, alkali and salt.
2.What are the specifications and dimensions of stainless steel plate?
Stainless steel plate is divided into cold rolled stainless steel plate, hot rolled stainless steel plate and medium plate
1. Thickness of cold-rolled stainless steel plate: 0.3-6.0mm Size and specification of cold-rolled stainless steel plate: 1000 * 2000 1220 * 2440 1220 * 3050 1220 * 4000 1500 * 3000 1500 * 6000 Width fixed length can be adjusted and leveled according to requirements
2. Thickness of hot rolled stainless steel plate: 3.0-16.0mm Size and specification of hot rolled stainless steel plate: 1500 * 6000 1800 * 6000 2000 * 6000 Width fixed length can be adjusted and leveled according to requirements
3. Thickness of medium plate: 18-100mm. Size and specification of medium plate: 1500 * 6000 1800 * 6000 2000 * 6000. Length and width can be cut as required. General size: 1000 * 2000, 1219 * 2438, 1500 * 6000, 1800 * 6000. Ordinary fixed size: 1000 * fixed size, 1219 * fixed size, 1500 * fixed size, 1800 * fixed size. All the above units are mm.
3.What are the common materials of stainless steel plate?
Model 301 - good ductility, used for molding products. It can also be hardened rapidly by machining. Good weldability. The wear resistance and fatigue strength are superior to 304 stainless steel.
Model 302 - corrosion resistance is the same as 304, and the strength is better due to the relatively high carbon content.
Model 303 is easier to machine than 304 by adding a small amount of sulfur and phosphorus.
Model 304 - general model; 18/8 stainless steel. GB grade is 0Cr18Ni9.
Model 309 has better temperature resistance than 304.
Model 316 - After 304, the second most widely used steel is mainly used in food industry and surgical equipment. Molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Compared with 304 stainless steel plate, it has better chloride corrosion resistance, so it is also used as "marine steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel generally conforms to this application grade.
Model 321 - Other properties are similar to 304 except that the addition of titanium reduces the risk of corrosion of material weld.
400 series - ferritic and martensitic stainless steels
Model 408 - good heat resistance, weak corrosion resistance, 11% Cr, 8% Ni.
Model 409 - The cheapest model (British and American), usually used as automobile exhaust pipe, is a ferritic stainless steel (chromium steel).
Model 410 martensite (high-strength chromium steel), with good wear resistance and poor corrosion resistance.
Type 416 - The addition of sulfur improves the processability of the material.
Model 420 - "cutting tool grade" martensitic steel, similar to Brinell high chromium steel, the earliest stainless steel. It is also used for surgical knife, which can be made very bright.
Model 430 - Ferritic stainless steel, used for decoration, such as automobile accessories. Good formability, but poor temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
Model 440 high strength cutting tool steel, with slightly higher carbon content, can obtain higher yield strength after proper heat treatment, and the hardness can reach 58HRC, which is among the hardest stainless steels. The most common application example is "razor blade". There are three common models: 440A, 440B, 440C, and 440F (easy to process).
500 series - Heat resistant chromium alloy steel.
Series 600 - Martensitic precipitation hardening stainless steels.
Model 630 - the most commonly used precipitation hardening stainless steel model, usually called 17-4; 17%Cr，4%Ni。， Chromium 18-20.
4.What are the classifications of stainless steel plates?
1. Classification by thickness:
Thin plate, medium plate, thick plate and extra thick plate
2. Classification by production method:
Hot rolled steel plate, cold rolled steel plate
3. Classification by surface characteristics:
Galvanized sheet (hot galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet), tinplate, composite steel sheet, color coated steel sheet
4. Classification by use:
Bridge steel plate, boiler steel plate, shipbuilding steel plate, armor steel plate, automobile steel plate, roof steel plate, structural steel plate, electrical steel plate (silicon steel sheet), spring steel plate, and other common Japanese brands of steel plates for ordinary and mechanical structures.
5.What are the characteristics of 304 stainless steel plate?
1. Simply clean the surface stains, do not need metal cleaning agents, some chemicals will make the stainless steel plate black; And it is not simple to stick to fingerprints, dust, and fine feel, and has super fingerprint resistance and anti pollution effect.
2. The fingerprint free transparent film can protect the metal surface from being scratched easily, because the gold plating oil on the surface has good film property, high hardness, and is not easy to peel, powdery, yellowing, etc. It has a strong appearance texture, oily moistening, soft touch, and good metal texture. Fingerprint free board changes the cold and sluggish characteristics of metal, and looks warm, elegant and decorative.
3. 304 stainless steel plate wear resistance: the surface is beautiful, clean, bright, durable, scratch free, and never rusts or breaks.
4. 304 stainless steel plate low temperature resistance: stainless steel water pipe and faucet angle valve in kitchen and bathroom will never break.
5. 304 stainless steel plate has excellent thermal expansion performance and thermal insulation performance: stainless steel pipe has slow thermal expansion and cold contraction, good thermal insulation performance.
6. 304 stainless steel plate environmental protection and hygiene: it eliminates red water, blue and green water, and hidden danger water problems. It has no odor, no harmful substances, and keeps the water pure. Lead free is harmless to human health.
6.Process characteristics of 304 stainless steel plate
1. Oil mill wire drawing
304 series stainless steel has perfect decorative effect after oil grinding, and is widely used in elevators, home appliances and other decorative panels. After a grinding, the cold rolled 304 series stainless steel can generally achieve good results. At present, there are some processing centers on the market that can provide oil-based frosting of hot rolled stainless steel, with the effect comparable to that of cold rolling oil plants. Oily stretching is also divided into filament and staple. The elevator is generally decorated with filament, and all kinds of small household appliances, kitchenware and other lines are available.
2. Dry grinding wire drawing
The common filament and short wire on the market, after being processed by 316 stainless steel plate and other stainless steel, show a good decorative effect, which can meet the requirements of general decorative materials. Generally speaking, 304 series stainless steel can form a good effect after a single scrubbing. Because this kind of processing equipment has low cost, simple operation, low processing cost and is widely used, it has become a necessary equipment for machining centers. Therefore, most machining centers can provide grinding plates with fine wires and short wires, of which 304 steel accounts for more than 80%.
3. 8K processing
In 8K processing, 304 series stainless steel is obviously superior to 200 series stainless steel. The 2B cold rolled surface is ground for 8K, and the mirror effect is usually achieved after one processing. At present, the 8K grinding process using nitric acid and iron oxide red is widely promoted because of its low price, low cost of value equipment and low overall grinding cost.
4. Titanium gold
The choice of high-end decorative materials has a gorgeous effect. 304 series stainless steel has been used for titanium decoration for a long time, and is widely used in elevators and building decoration materials.
7.304 stainless steel plate in Vietnam
Vietnam is one of our main exporters. We welcome customers from Vietnam to place orders.
HDT Pipe Co., Ltd（ https://www.hdtsteel.com ）It is a large stainless steel plate manufacturer in China. The company has advanced production equipment, strong technical force and perfect after-sales service. The products are exported to Europe, America, the Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia and other countries and regions, and are well received by customers. The company has sufficient inventory and first-class service. Customized procurement is welcome.
8.Price of 304 stainless steel plate
The price of 304 stainless steel plate fluctuates with the steel market. Size, quantity and payment method are all factors that affect the price. In any case, we will provide you with the most favorable price on the premise of quality assurance. If you want a detailed price, please leave a message so that we can give you the most accurate quotation.